To Our Long Term Care Nurses,
LeadingAge Indiana wants to take a moment to let you know that while we could never truly express our gratitude, admiration, and respect – we hope this one small phrase will do for now – thank you! Before the pandemic, you came to work every day, and put yourself in harms’ way to care for our most vulnerable Hoosiers; that you do so now at even greater risk – is extraordinary. You sacrifice to take care of our friends, siblings, parents and grandparents – and for that we owe you so much. We hope you have a great week – you deserve it!
The LeadingAge Indiana Team
1. Dunkin' Donuts - On May 6, Dunkin' is offering a free medium hot or iced coffee and a free doughnut to all healthcare workers. Check out more about the offer here.
2. Chipotle - Chipotle launched a "buy one, give one" burrito program, and will start donating burritos from this program on May 6. Go here to check out more about the offer and sign up for a chance to win a free burrito!
3. Circle K - Stop by Circle K and show a valid ID to get a free coffee or tea. Find more information about the offer here.
4. Crocs - Every day at 12 PM ET, Crocs is giving free shoes to healthcare workers. Limited amounts are available each day, check out the Crocs' website here for more information.
5. Krispy Kreme - Stop by Krispy Kreme on Monday, May 11 to claim free dozens of Original Glazed Doughnuts! Just go to a Krispy Kreme drive-thru and show your work badge to claim. Learn more about the offer here.
6. Starbucks - Starbucks is offering free tall hot or iced coffee to customers who identify as front line workers (Through May 31).
7. Talkspace - Talkspace is offering a free month of therapy for front line workers. To access this benefit, register a work badge after downloading the Talkspace app.
8. Snickers - Visit sendasnickersfromhome.com to send a coupon for a free snickers bar to healthcare workers (coupon redeemable at Walmart).
9. Checkers & Rally's - Uniformed healthcare workers are eligible for a free small combo at any Checkers or Rally's location. Check out more about the offer here.
10. H&R Block - During the month of May, frontline healthcare workers can file both federal and state tax returns for free with H&R Block's Tax Pro Go. You will need to upload a photo of your work ID. Go here for more details.
1. Adidas - Adidas is offering 40% off website purchases for nurses - verify your ID at adidas.com/us/discount-programs to claim the discount.
2. Mrs. Fields - Get 25% off the "Heroes Collection" of cookie cakes and tins with the code NURSES (valid through May 31st).
3. Nike - Nurses in the US can get a 20% discount through Nike's online store. Learn more about eligbility and receive the discount by visiting nike.com/help/a/first-responder-discount.
4. The North Face - Through December 31, North Face is offering a 50% discount to healthcare workers. To verify eligibity, visit their offer page here.
5. Outback - Outback is offering a 10% discount and free delivery to healthcare workers (a valid ID is required). Learn more about the offer here.
6. BP - BP stations are offering a 50 cent per gallon, single use discount for nurses. To obtain the deal, you must verify your employment with ID.me (Discount codes can be requested now and will expire May 31). Learn more about the offer here.
7. Firestone - Firestone Complete Auto Care locations are offering 50% off oil changes for healthcare workers through May 15. Learn more about the offer here.
8. OtterBox - OtterBox is offering a 40% discount to frontline workers. Email with the subject line "OtterBox Front-liners" and include your full name, what country you live in, job industry, company name, job title, and photo of your work badge or name tag. Learn more about the offer here.