Spring Conference and Trade Show Attendee Justification Toolkit
Our Attendee Justification Toolkit, provides you with must-know information about the conference for you and your supervisor. Propose attending the 2020 Spring Conference & Trade Show by highlighting the key takeaways you'll bring back to your organization. Learn the latest practices and hear how your peers tackle the same problems you face.
The toolkit includes:
Focus on what you will specifically bring back to demonstrate return on investment:
Which of the sessions are most relevant to your professional development goals or your organization's expectations of you?
What new skill(s) or approach(es) will you bring back?
Offer to prepare and deliver a short presentation and Q&A to your colleagues to share what you learned. Your co-workers will get the benefits of your attendance from your presentation.
Don’t forget the CEU’s available. Attending the LeadingAge IN Spring Conference & Trade Show is less expensive than registering for separate conferences and requires less time away from the office.
Be ready with a plan that shows who will cover for you while you are attending the conference.
Explain that the conference showcases over 100 vendors dedicated to the Aging Services Industry. Visiting with vendors will allow you to gain a broader perspective of the tools and solutions available to you and your organization.
Offer to share a room to reduce hotel expenses by finding a roommate or carpooling!
Top 10 reasons to attend the Spring Conference and Trade Show
1. Experience an aging services conference completely dedicated to you.
2. Visit over 100 exhibiting companies showcasing their latest products, technology, and services designed specifically for Aging Services.
3. Make the most out of your time in the Exhibit Hall – get CEUs at the Idea Accelerator mini sessions and meet your association staff at the Idea Exchange!
4. Engage in networking events tailored to connect you with your industry peers - meet new people and reconnect with people you know!
5. Connect with young professionals and students looking to build careers in the Aging Services Industry.
6. Meet and network with over 400 provider and associate members from LeadingAge Indiana and INALA.
7. Learn from your peers and experienced Aging Services professionals as they share stories of failure, success, and case studies.
8. Increase your knowledge and earn CEUs. Choose from over 30 sessions, focusing on every discipline from Leadership to Clinical to Workforce Solutions.
9. Celebrate Aging Services Professionals from across the continuum at the LeadingAge Indiana Awards Luncheon and glean award-winning ideas from Aging Services providers.
10. Experience a conference where Aging Services leaders from across the state can engage, learn, and grow to continue moving our industry Forward!